Friday, May 26, 2023

Post 4: A picture I like

I’m not sure if this is a real photograph but if I have to pick an image, this one, is the one I like. I’ve got no idea who took or created it or when, but beyond those details, I think that the importance here is what it represents, “Planet Earth”, or being more colloquial “HOME”. That’s why I like it. It is a beautiful representation of our planet floating in the vast universe. This fact always keeps me thinking about the insignificance of our existence and yet the enormous importance that this tiny particle of cosmic dust has for humankind. From my point of view, this idea is overwhelming, and makes me incapable to comprehend when men give so much importance to irrelevant things such as what color your skin is, what religion you profess, or even worse, which football team you support. To make the picture worse, people even kill for these reasons!!!!! I think that if people took just some fleeting seconds every day to think about the situation we are in the universe, they would probably look back, and for sure, see how stupidly they have been behaving……What a shame!, don’t you agree? :D

Tell us about a photo (or image) that is meaningful to you. Include this information.

-What does it mean to you?

-Why does it interest you?

-What is the story behind the photo?

Upload the photo.

Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts 

Word Count: 150 words

Deadline: May 28th at 8 PM

9 comments:

  1. This pictura is incredible. I think that ego of human is more big to see where it belongs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your opinion, people give importance to irrelevant things, when what should really matter is coexistence and taking care of the place where we all live "planet Earth"

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true teacher, we must take care of the planet that surrounds us, and think about not complicating ourselves so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice point of view! We all are humans and must take care of the world we live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it must be amazing to have that view!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we are so small in this universe :o

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like an insect compared to how big the earth is jajajja

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are part of this beautiful planet, we must prove we deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

Post 5: An Expert / Person that I admire in my field

  I can't say that I admire someone because I don't. What I feel is respect for certain people who have shown greatness. One of thos...