Friday, May 12, 2023

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

This is a very awkward topic for me, basically because I don’t like technology that much. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t acknowledge its importance in this modern world. Sometimes relying on technology too much makes me feel uncomfortable. There is, though, one piece of technology that I consider extremely useful, and that is my laptop. I had to buy it when the online modality began (or I’d better say ‘the pandemic’), and it was something I HAD to invest on. As you can tell by now, I’m not very keen on investing on technology. It is not the best computer I could have got but without it I would have never been able to do my classes online. Anyways, this new computer has been really helpful for my work because the old one I had, didn’t let me use zoom properly. I couldn’t use all the properties this platform has.  Besides working reasons, I only use my computer for personal things such as checking my e-mails and storing information. I don’t like the social networks. I don’t have a facebook account or twitter or Instagram or any of the popular social networks existing, and I wouldn’t have a blog either if it wasn’t one of the tools, we use to make our students write. I absolutely detest chatting, and that’s because I’m usually working when I’m using my computer. I have no interest in making ‘friends’ unless I can see and talk to the person face to face. If I want to talk to a friend, I call that person. If I can’t reach that person, I send an e-mail........

Say what your favorite piece of technology is. Include this information:

- Why is this your favorite piece of technology?

- How do you use it/What do you do with it?

- How does it affect your life?

- Would you recommend using it?

Upload pictures

Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts 

DEADLINE: 14th May at 8 PM
Word count: 140 words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 5: An Expert / Person that I admire in my field

  I can't say that I admire someone because I don't. What I feel is respect for certain people who have shown greatness. One of thos...