Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Post 1: Who am I?

 Hello, hello, welcome to the first post of our blog. Here I am going to give an example of what you have to do. 

Dear readers, my name is Rosa and I am an English teacher. I was born in La Serena, Chile. Ever since I was a little girl I have lived between Santiago and La Serena. I don't feel comfortable writing about myself, I am a kind of person who prizes her privacy, but since this is a task for the class, I'll tell you a bit about myself. I am the youngest of three children, but I was not the spoiled one. I have an older brother and an older sister. I like chocolate as much as ice cream. My favorite band is Duran Duran. 

I have almost all the movies where Harrison Ford has performed. I enjoy spending time with my family. I adore my friends. On the other hand, I really destest rude and mean people. I don't like loud people either. 

Introduce yourself to the class in this blog post. Write a short autobiography. Include this information:

• Who are you?

• Where are you from?

• Tell us a little about yourself

• Tell us a little about your family, and hometown

Upload pictures

Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts.

Word Count: 120 words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post 5: An Expert / Person that I admire in my field

  I can't say that I admire someone because I don't. What I feel is respect for certain people who have shown greatness. One of thos...